If you have recently applied any cosmetic surgery procedure on your face, it is important to follow strict guidelines for better recovery. Avoiding these expert advice can lead to complications, illness, infections or something serious that cannot be treated so easily. It becomes important to consult your physician for the complete details of your aftercare once you make decision about any cosmetic surgery.
Below are a few important things to note about some of the most commonly applied cosmetic surgeries as advised by experts in aesthetic clinics in Singapore:
- Breast Augmentation:
- It is very common for patients to feel nauseated right after the surgery; it can be easily recovered with specific anti sickness medicines as suggested by your surgeon.
- As this procedure involves stretching of the skin, you may observe swelling, redness or discolouration around your breast. Do not worry as it will be healed with time or you can apply some prescribed creams.
- Give some time for your body to heal naturally, which generally takes 2 to 3 weeks, as long as you follow a proper diet.
- You can wear some specially designed bras for additional support to the treated area; it will help in fast recovery.
- Facelift Surgery:
- While you may face a little discomfort for two or three days, you can use pain killers to get rid of the pain.
- Keep your head elevated while sleeping.
- Avoid makeup for at least two weeks in order to reduce the likelihood of unwanted side effects.
- Don’t wash your hair for a few days.
- Stay away from heavy exercise routines for a few weeks.
- Avoid direct sunlight for a few months.
- Take a proper bath instead of a shower, especially while you have bandages on your nose.
- Don’t blow your nose if it can be avoided.
- Wear clothes that are loose fitting.
- It is good to avoid expressing too many facial expressions for a few days after the surgery.
- Avoid participation in sports activities where chances of hitting your nose are higher. Try to avoid public transport, concerts, crowded places etc.
- Stay away from sunlight for two months after surgery.
- It is good to get plenty of rest after the treatment.
- Doctor’s will advise you to wear tight fitting clothes so that healing can be improved.
- Care for the treated area and avoid infections. Keep it covered and change the bandages time to time.
- Make an effort to control your weight. For this you need to follow the right diet routines and healthy eating habits.
The recovery period actually depends on type of treatment that you have undergone, as well as n your skin type. Your physician can advise you better for after care tips so that side effects and mistakes can be avoided. If you find that something is not right, meet your doctor as soon as possible to get the right solution.
Lip filler treatments are gaining more and more popularity these days and many celebrities throughout the world have tried this technology. Many expert cosmetic dermatologists and medical practitioners advise lip filler technology as one of the safest techniques to change the shape of your lips to your desired form. Before you make the decision to apply lip fillers in Singapore, it is good to collect some important facts related to lip injections and filler techniques:
- As artists have some favourite paint combinations to make their paintings more attractive, doctors also follow some favourite formulas for effective treatments. One of the easiest and most preferable methods for lip injection is hyaluronic acid as, like Restylane, it can work as a natural filler for your lips.
- The HA technology is not permanent so if at any stage you feel like these fillers are not suitable to you then they can be erased without any trouble. Hyaluronidase is an eraser enzyme that can dissolve fillers within five minutes and return you back your natural look.
- This treatment can cost anywhere between $500 to $2000; variations in pricing are made according procedures followed by doctors and the region you live.
- The HA fillers are able to last for about 4 to 6 months of total duration.
- The results of lip filler treatments are fast enough, although at very first stage they can cause a little swelling in your lips, but it slowly turns to your desired form. You just need to wait for about 24 hours to let your treated lips settle down.
- If the right procedures are followed for treatments then it is possible to gain results that appear like real lips.
- In lip filler procedures, you will feel a pinch at the initial stage when the filler is first injected by the doctor but then he will massage your lips gently and ice them for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, you can go home and return to your normal routine.
- Patients are able to make selections on the procedure to be followed for numbing the lips from pain; it can be topical anesthetic or dental nerve block. Both are entirely safe.
- The downtime is almost zero. The whole procedure actually takes time between 15 to 20 minutes as a whole and the numbness naturally wears off within 15 minutes after treatment. Your daily routine will not be disturbed but try to take time for big plans like weddings.
- It is not advised to exercise on the same day when you have undergone lip filler treatment. Avoid some specific activities like having facials, massage etc.
- It is not important to apply this treatment on the complete area of your lips. Patients can pinpoint a desired area and apply lip fillers only on the aforementioned area.
- Avoid painkillers, Vitamin E and fish oil ten days before your treatment as it can cause thickening of blood, which is not good for lip filler treatment.
Have you ever heard of a cosmetic procedure which can contour and shape your body as well as rejuvenate your face? Furthermore, it is powerful, comfortable and affordable. An Exilis treatment is one such FDA approved non-surgical radiofrequency treatment that serves as the perfect combination for your body, skin and face! Skin tightening is a painful procedure and many people go for surgeries and other invasive procedures to achieve this as a vibrant, radiant and joyful look is everybody’s dream. This post talks about Exilis and why is it called an elite program in this world of cosmetics.
Why Choose Exilis?
Quick and painless:
The treatment done by Exilis technique varies between thirty to sixty minutes depending on skin type. Many patients call it similar to a warm massage as there is no usage of injections or needles. It is just like a doctor visit which ends in a short span of time.
Improves the skin quality without downtime:
Before undergoing a cosmetic surgery, you have to undergo lot of preparations specific to your skin type and even after that, the results are not guaranteed or as satifactory. This procedure doesn’t require any such downtime either before or after the treatment. You may resume your normal daily activities after the treatment as per normal, but with improved looks.
The radiofrequency technology of Exilis starts providing noticeable results only after two treatments. If in such a less span of time, you start seeing results then you develop confidence towards the treatment and feel worth of your each penny spent which motivates your interest in future sessions.
How can Exilis improve your physical and mental outlook?
Physical appearance plays a major role in the development of personality. Fitting into your old clothes after shedding a few kilos and looking radiantly beautiful so that people can’t stop commenting about your new look improves your mental outlook and gives you fresh vibes of confidence. Exilis sculpting treatments for face upliftment and many prime areas of body can benefit you in these few ways:
- Sagging and loose skin in the targeted regions of the body is tightened successfully with Exilis. This makes you look younger and beautiful as sagging skin is the biggest culprit in visible ageing! Skin is tightened in a manner that it becomes smooth and extremely firm.
- You can lose inches effectively and quickly in various regions of the body including thighs and abdomen, which otherwise takes ages if you go through a normal route. The technology turns fat deposits into liquid with the heat emitted and provides visible results.
- The results are promising and appealing. Smoothing of wrinkles, shaping of body and face are expected as well as proven. This can be seen as patients decide to treat the other areas of the body after seeing the results on their face!
Discover yourself why Exilis Singapore is the ultimate provider of these services
Our state of the art technology and experienced professionals not only utilize the tested and duly approved equipments but also have a separate process of administering the cosmetic procedures that are performed.